Saturday, 9 April 2011

Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Sketch

Good morning!  It's still a bit misty here but hopefully we'll have another lovely sunny day! So, while you're waiting for things to warm up, hop over to the Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog to look at the fabby cards the Sweeties have created this week.

We've had some changes over at Sweet Stampin' with some of our lovely Sweeties moving on.  However, the wonderful Abi and Fi have taken charge and it's business as usual!!  Brace yourselves, tho' - it's going to be me doing the Sunday Spotlight so fingers crossed that I don't mess it up!

It's Team Fi's turn this week and they have a sketch:



I love sketches and I wouldn't mind trying this one myself!  We have some lovely goodies lined up for our winners: our monthly sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps who are offering 7 digis of your choice to one lucky winner; our weekly sponsor is Bunny Zoe's Crafts who are kindly donating a £10 gift certificate.

We didn't have a challenge last week at Sweet Stampin' so tomorrow's Spotlight is going to be a Top 5 of our winners so far this year.  How I'm going to get my list down to just 5 I don't quite know at the moment!

Hope to be back in a wee while with a card.  Enjoy your morning!

Tracey xx

1 comment:

An Occasional Genius said...

The spotlight is in very safe hands, & if anyone would like the address to send bribes to ......LOL!!!