Tuesday, 14 June 2011

A Boy's Card? I don't believe it!

I'm facing my fears! I've actually made a boy's card and although it's not my finest attempt, I don't mind it on the whole. 



I wanted to use my new Martha Stewart PATP and as I've got Fathers Day and one or two male birthdays coming up, I thought I'd try it out with some blue Bazzill and some DP I've had for ages (can't remember whether it's MME or Bo Bunny).  The gingham is definitely Pink Petticoat, tho'!




I stamped Edwin and coloured him with Copics before sticking him to a Nestie diecut.  The gingham ribbon is Doodlebug, the other was from a box of chocolates, I think!  The sentiment is a hAnglar stamp which I dabbed with blue ink.

This is going into the following challenges:


Hope to see you tomorrow! Have a great day. Oh, and today I was asked if you can take a hamster on holiday with you ... on  a plane ... in your suitcase ... answers on a postcard please..!

Tracey x

4 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Tracey

Your card is gorgeous.

I love how you have sat your cute image at the base of your oval.

Great layout and papers too.

We have never taken a hamster on holiday ourselves and we have looked after other peoples whilst they go on holiday .. .. but I know one family that took theirs to a holiday cottage and lost it!!! They went home with an empty cage .. after spending most of the holiday trying to find it!!

Love Jules xx

coops said...

stunning card tracey.the edwin is fab amd i lov your gorgeous papers and design :D

xx coops xx

Claire said...

This is a fab male card hun .... great image and love the punchwork and papers. Hugs, Claire x

An Occasional Genius said...

Love this card, as for the hamster.... erm why would you want to?? Kids hey!