Monday, 6 June 2011

My Birthday Candy

I'm going to be even older than I am now in a couple of weeks and so I thought I should have a candy giveaway to celebrate.

Here's what's on offer:


In case you can't see from the photo here's a list of some of the goodies:

a selection of 12" x 12" papers (some Magnolia, Basic Grey, MME)
a 6" x 6" Crate paper pad
lace, tulle and ribbon
a selection of flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
some metal charms
a pack of wooden I Kandee charms
stickers and rubons
2 x pots of Art Glitter in blues and greens
a selection of Boxalopes
3 rubber stamp sets:  1 x Prima
                                 Magnolia Flying Tilda
                                 hAnglar and StAnglar Sitting Butterflies (unmounted)

In order to enter, please leave a comment and I'll pick a winner at random on 20th June.  I would prefer it if you didn't follow me just for the candy, but you're welcome to join in if you like what's on my blog.

I've got a really busy week ahead but hope to get some time to make something at some point!

Have a great week,

Tracey xx

27 comments:

Fiona said...

ooh Tracey...fabby candy and you know I'm right behind you!!

Fi
x

Claire said...

WOW Tracey, what a fabulous selection of candy - already a follower. Thanks for the chance to win. Hugs, Claire x

Mary J said...

Hi Tracey! I'm already a follower just because I love your style!!

Faye said...

Wow, that's faberoony candy. But your cards are more faberoonier! ;) Happy Birthday and I shall always be your follower because you rock! xxx

Unknown said...

Wow Tracey what a fabby candy, lovely goodies, thanks for the chance to win and Happy Birthday to you. Hugs xxx

Vicky said...

Oooohhhhh gorgeous candy very VERY drool worthy. I love your blog & I love your cards sweetie....send me your addy then I can post you a card hun.....I may cry if you dont....
Thanks for the chance of your candy hunni.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

We will we will always follow you!!!!!
hope you are singing along lol......I'm tired so I get really stupid.....or should I say MORE stupid lol....think I betta go bed....

Jacqui P said...

Hi Tracy! Wow fantastic candy!! you're very generous hun!Thankyou so very much for the chance to win. ya know I'm a BIG fan!!
Congrats on your birthday have a great one!!
Hugs
Jacqui P xx

Zoe said...

Hi Tracy, been a follower since I joined you as a fellow Sweetie! The candy is a major bonus, especially the hanglars! Have a fabby weekend, off to knock two little girls heads together, hugs Zoe x

Zoe said...

This is my 100th attempt at leaving a comment! Congrats on the birthday, been a follower since I became a fellow Sweetie (such an honour) so excited about the candy, especially the ickle hanglars (don't have any of those. Off to knock two little girls heads together, have a fabby weekend, hugs Zoe x

Anonymous said...

Great gift! Thanks!
Michelle
http://youareglowing.blogspot.com
blogattoday at gmaildotcom

oxana said...

Many thanks for such candy.
http://oxana-hobbi.blogspot.com/

sallysbitz2 said...

Gorgeous Birthday Candy. I see you did not say how old you are going to be Lol

I am a new follower, found you via a fellow blogger.

Thanks for the chance of winning & Good Luck everyone x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Liāna said...

Hi Tracy! Congrats on your birthday!!! I am a new follower
Thanks for the chance to win.
http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/rizanocka/post170757886/

ЯНЗА said...

Thanks for candy, it is fine!My post is http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/4150478/post170779082/. Janina Sladkova.

Sweetncrafty Gal said...

Hiya Tracy!

Sending you birthday wishes for you birthday i hope you have a lovely day and are spoilt rotten! I'm your follower /teamie at sweetstampin lol

Hugs & Thanks for the chance to win some lovely things hugs carlyann xxx

Patty Sue 2 said...

Fab Candy! Your blog is also fantastic. You have some beutiful cards!

Chrissy said...

Love birthdays... especially someone elses, then it's not me getting older..lol..
Wonderful candy, already a follower of course, thank you for the chance.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Tina said...

wow now this is some yummy candy your giving away...i love your blog and all your creations...im a new follower and happy to be...i promise ill be a loyal blogger not here for just the candy

thanks for the chance to win

Tina
ricktina09@yahoo.com

SamantaTG said...

thanks for the chance to win this lovely and amazing candy!!!!!!
Samanta
woodfacesami@hotmail.com

Ann said...

Congrats on the birthday,Wonderful candy. Thanks for the chance of winning.
anetmis@alice.it

Edel said...

Fantastic candy, dear! Thank you a LOT for a chance to win!))
http://edelmiracle.blogspot.com/

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

what a lovely blog you have, and what a great candy, love to take a chance for it!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your birthday!!!
Sweet candy! Thanks for the chanse to win! http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/tatjana_konstantinova/post171913436/

OllaL said...

Привет! Спасибо за шанс выиграть - мой пост http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/olia_levchenko/post171914487/

Dana Joy said...

Happy birthday. I am so glad I ran across your blog. Such an inspiration and a delight. You have just gained a fan for life. I'll try not to "stalk" your blog too much. LOL. Once again I hope you had a fabulous birthday and wishing you many more. Thanks for the chance at some candy, :-)

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Happy Birthday and thanks for offering us the lovely candy! I'm a new follower.

An Occasional Genius said...

Fabulous candy sweetie, I'm following you even though i've been a rubbish visitor lately! xx