Wednesday, 1 June 2011

Just Magnolia & hAnglar Challenge - Friends

Just doing this quickly before I put the Boy Wonder on a boil wash.  Some of his friends (I use the term advisedly) have "penned" him today.  For the uninitiated among you, this means they have drawn on him. Yes, drawn all over him.  And he has let them, apparently.  He looks like an extra from "Joseph" but without the coat.

I've had the Basic Grey Curio pad for a while and love all of the papers.  Problem is, I haven't really had much opportunity to use them.  When I decided to make this hAnglar card, though, I went straight to the Curio pad and got out these peachy papers.  I wouldn't say that peach is my colour, but I think that the peach and brown in the papers go really well together.


I haven't made an easel card for a little while and as I wanted to use this particular sentiment, I needed the extra room that an easel card gives you.  The sentiment is a rub on from a pack I've had for years and I put it onto a Nestie oval which had a good inking with Walnut Stain. 



I coloured the little hAnglar with Copics and sat her on a Magniolia die cut border and some ribbon from Crafts u Love.  Behind her is a Magnolia doily - just the half, as I've given up trying to match up the die to get a full doily die cut. 


I'm going to enter this card into the Just Magnolia and hAnglar & StAnglar Challenge, which is "Friends".

Have a lovely evening - I'm about to take a scouring pad to the Stripey One.

Hugs,

Tracey xx

2 comments:

Faye said...

Good luck with that boil wash. In my experience boys don't like being cleaned...
You're on fire this week baby! So nice to see you again, with another corker. xxx

coops said...

stunning card tracey.the hanglar is gorgeous and i love your colours and design :D

xx coops xx