A very simple layout once again...
I used my oh-too-neglected hAnglar girl stamp and coloured her with Copics and Primas. She's been cut out with a Nestie which is in turn sitting on an oval lacy die cut shape. I used my Doohickey lace die to cut a strip of white Bazzill and added some blue ribbon over the top. The DP is Magnolia. Just added some pearls and roses to finish it off.
Told you it was just a quickie!
Hugs
Tracey xx

13 comments:
wow Tracey...this is gorgeous!! love the colours and they layout...fabby flower arranging too!!
Fi
x
Beautiful card Tracey and stunning colours. Love the image and flowers
x catherine
Cute as a button Tracey
Hugs Elaine
Ein hinreißendes Kärtchen ist das geworden, gefällt mir sehr.
LG
Ulla
Oh Tracey this is such a beautiful card ! Your colouring is stunning and the flowers are so gorgeous ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Quickie or not, it's adorable Tracey. :-)
Pretty card Tracey - love the shabby chic feel to the card. Wedgie xxx
Lovely, I really like the blue and white theme! Also love your background paper with the hearts.
Absolutely gorgeous! xx
Morning sweetie this is stunning I love this, fabulous colours too hugs ♥Pops ♥
Gorgeous card Tracey, love the colours...soooo pretty! Wedgie xxx
I love your simplicity:-)... Your card is gorgeous and I love everything about it! Such a beautiful image! Have a great weekend! Hugs Delphine xx
Adorable! :) Beautiful card, stunning colouring and such pretty flowers :)
hugs
xxalisonxx
Post a Comment