Saturday, 17 March 2012

Green for St. Patrick's Day

Good morning!  It's time for another challenge at Sweet Stampin' and as it's St. Patrick's Day today we've opted for "Green" as our challenge theme.

We have been lucky enough to be sponsored by Emerald Faeries who gave the Sweeties in Team Abi a lovely digi image to play with.  Here's what I did with mine...



I coloured the image with Copics and added plenty of Glamour Dust to the thistle and the fairy's wings. I used papers from Basic Grey and others from my stash (can't remember the names, sorry).  The ribbon is from the Ribbon Girl and the rolled flowers and swirls are made from the smallest Memory Box rolled flower die - swirls are the leftover bits when you take the die off the paper!

Do hop over to Sweet Stampin' and take a look at the rest of the team's lovely creations - we'd love you to join in with this challenge, too!

Hopefully I'll be back over the weekend with something to share. I've managed to have a play with my Tim Holtz pens so I'll try to get something ready to show you.

Have a lovely day.

Hugs,

Tracey xx

18 comments:

Rachel said...

Gorgeous card....I love this cute image! Fab swirly flowers too. Hope you have a lovely weekend Tracey. Wedgie xxx

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card Tracey.

It was seeing your card that inspired me to ask my friend for a loan of her flower die. Gave up in the end!!!

xxx

Pamela said...

Such a great image Tracey, love it.

Pam x

Kim said...

So sweet, I agree,love those flowers. Seeing this just makes me want to buy things lol!

Vicky said...

Fabulous Tracey...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous...

So loving the colours that you have chosen too...

Have a fabulous weekend hugs Pops x x x

Doreen said...

such a lovely image.
Your cards is gorgeous. Wish you a wonderful Sunday
Hugs
Doreen xx

Claire said...

This is a lovely card - love the colour. Hugs, Claire x

CraftyC said...

Hi Tracey, another beautiful card and I love the colours on this. Cute fairy and the bling looks fab. Enjoy the rest of your weekend
Clairexx

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous love the colour & the image is just fabulous!!

Thank you so much for your lovely comment I dont think your school could cope with me shug, the kids would end up demmented lol....honestly I'm still like a big kid myself a lot of the times lol.

Hope you have such a lovely Mothers Day sweetie, hope you get spoilt rotten.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

nicolet said...

This one is fantastic Tracy!!
hugs nicolet

coops said...

stunning card tracey.i love the gorgeous image and my fav colour :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

This is such a beautiful card Tracey ! I love the sweet image and the layout is great ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

xxxtglxxx said...

This makes me want to go 'weeeee!' :) Super fun image and gorgeous colours. That ribbon and those rolled flowers look brilliant Tracey :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Tracy said...

Fun, fun Tracey! That little green fairy is such a fun image for St. Patty's Day. Great inspiration!

Unknown said...

Hi Tracey, love your card - the image is just so happy!! Great flowers and swirls as well.

I just wanted to say thank you as well for all the lovely comments you leave on my blog, each and every one of them are appreciated.

Sarah

Kim Dellow said...

Very Fab Tracey! Great card. Kim

Natali said...

Love this "Happy" card. It make me smile.. Gorgeous flowers and swirls.. So lovely.
Hugs
Natali