Anyway, enough talk of cakes and champagne! Here's my card:
I used a fabulous Mo Manning image and coloured her with Copics. The papers are Melissa Frances and I managed to squeeze in my new Tim Holtz clock die. I didn't go mad with embellies as the image is quite big, so I just added a Cats Life press stamped circle and some pearls from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Will be back tomorrow with something I'm quite pleased with!
Enjoy your evening!
Tracey xx

7 comments:
Fabulous card Tracey, love the image and a great background!
Clairex
You should be quite pleased with this too Tracey! :-) Beautifully done image and I love the subtle mix of elements, not to mention that I see a few of my favorite barnyard animals peeking out here and there. :-) Hugs!
Hi Tracey! oh this is simply GORGEOUS! I love how your shaded distress around the image and placed the clock behind her! Way cool!
Big Hugs,
Elise
Gorgeous card,love the image.xxx
Oh I do love your card Tracey ! The image is really great and I love the clock die cut and the sentiment ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
love this tracey.fantastic image and your colours are gorgeous :D
xx coops xx
Fab card, Tracey! Love the image and your matching it with the clock die and sentiment is perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at CES Challenges, Juliexx
Post a Comment