It's Saturday, so there must be a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'! This week we're sponsored by Lili of the Valley, so I was able to ink up this sweet little stamp which has been too long unused!
Janneke has made a lovely (optional) sketch for us again this week and I've pretty much followed it. I coloured the image with Distress pens and added a lacy doily to give some definition between the image and the fairly busy Girls Paperie papers.
I added a few flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and one of their lovely lace butterflies to the top right corner. Finally I added some lace from the Ribbon Girl and a tiny bow.
Do take a look at what my teamies have made over at Sweet Stampin'! We have some great prizes on offer and with the Easter holidays, hopefully you'll find the time to play along!
I'd like to enter this card in the MilkCoffee challenge, which is "Throw on those Flowers"!
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs
Tracey xx

16 comments:
wonderful papers Tracey. Looks so elegant. The image is so lovely - great card
Have a nice weekend
Hugs
Doreen xx
So feminine and pretty! How are those distress pens, I have never used them but they are tempting.
Tracey this is so pretty what a fantastic card I love this Hugs Elaine
Absolutely gorgeous and a beautiful image coloured so masterfully.
Hugs
Desire
Distress pen colouring looking goooood!!! Gorgeous feminine/floral card. Enjoy your weekend & the hols hon xx
Another gorgeous spring creation. :-) Those LOTV images are such cuties. The doily, lace and little butterfly are such pretty embellishments. Hugs!
Lovely and spring like. Love the image of the wee girl tending to her flowers :)
xxx
This is beauttiful Tracey, so pretty and gorgeous papers!
Clairexx
So beautiful hun...gorgeous image and layout too...:o)
big hugs Vicky xx
Soooo pretty Tracey! I love the papers and the gorgeous flowers. Wedgie xxx
This is gorgeous Tracey! Lovin' the lace and doily and such fab flowers - you should enter this into the MilkCoffee challenge for their flower theme!
Wow Tracey this is stunning, love the elegance on your card and the pretty soft coloured papers xxx
so beautiful tracey.gorgeous pretty colours and i love the sweet image :D
xx coops xx
So pretty, thanks for playing along in MCS 2nd challenge and good luck!
Absolutely Gorgeous!love the dollie and trim.Great colors and beautiful colored stamp.Thanks for joining us at Milk coffee stamps.
Beautiful card. Cute image with bunch of flowers. Lovely flowers and butterfly.
Hugs
Natali
Post a Comment