Here's my Guest Cupcake card
I used one of my all-time favourite hAnglar images for this one. There is something about this stamp - the simplicity of it, maybe - that really appeals to me and she is a joy to colour. I stuck with E number Copics and added a little Distress Ink around the edge of the Nestie. The fence is a Doohickey die cut which also had some DI splodged over it. I love the papers - MME and Basic Grey, I think. The flowers are of course from Wild Orchid Crafts.
I hope you can join in with us at Cupcake this week. Do hop on over here to check out the DT creations - they really are fabulous!
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Just Magnolia - Anything Goes
Wild Orchid Crafts - Anything Goes
Hugs
Tracey

9 comments:
Stunning card Tracey! I love the image and that fab backing paper! Wedgie xxx
Gorgeous card, love the Autumnal feel of this card hun. Hugs, Claire x
This is gorgeous,such a lovely image and colours.xxx
I knew it! Autumn since June confirmed at last. And confirmed with a delish slice of faberoonicity too. Love it. xxx
This is so awesome Tracey. I love the layout you've used. The little fence goes so well with the theme and image. Beautiful card! Hugs!
I loooooove your card Tracey ! Love the warm colours and the background papers ! Love the sweet image and the little fence too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
so gorgeous tracey.really love your papers and details and stunning image :D
xx coops xx
Such a pretty card Tracey and perfect Autumn colours.
Louise xx
Hi sweetie lush lush lush card shug I have forgotten all about the autumn hanglars, how shocking am I. May have to remedy that cus this has inspired me shug, I love it!!!!!
Hope your stamps come soon hunni, I would have thought you would get them earlier maybe. I'm already regretting not getting a few more but I really musn't weaken any more lol.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
Post a Comment