I've been trying the mono look with my Copics again. I thought this Tiddlyinks image would suit the CAS treatment:
I used my square Nesties and the tan mat to emboss the borders onto plain white cardstock. The image mat is cut from black Bazzill and all I had to do after that was add some black gems.
While I'm here, I should tell you that we started a new challenge at Sweet Stampin' today - Hallowe'en! The Team Fi Sweeties have made the most spookily amazing creations to inspire you, so do hop over and join in the fun.
I thought I'd enter my card into the following challenges:
Charisma Cardz - Clean and Simple
Deep Ocean Challenges - Anything Goes
Enjoy the rest of your evening!
Hugs
Tracey xx

8 comments:
Oh Tracey, I really, really, really like this card. x
This is Lovely, thank you for sharing with us at Charisma Cardz,
and good luck.
Caz xx CC DT
WOW this is just lovely, the image looks great not coloured in. Hugs, Claire x
so stunning tracey.really love this, the image is fantastic ;D
xx coops xx
Your card is totally awesome Tracey ! So beautiful and elegant ! And your colouring is stunning ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Oooh Tracey, this one is just perfect! I absolutely love it!!!
Sarah
That's gorgeous Tracey. People ask me to use that image a lot for cards but I haven't tried the mono look yet but I must, cos I love what you have done.
So, how do you do the folds in her gown then?!
Susan xxx
This is beautiful! :) I love this image, its wonderful :)
hugs
xxalisonxx
Post a Comment