It's time for another challenge at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia. This fortnight we'd like to see ribbon or another form of trim on your creations, please.
I'm enjoying using my autumn colours at the moment, so here's my card:
The DP is from the MME Fine and Dandy (Boy) pad and I added gold coloured roses, pearls and a heart-shaped doily from Wild Orchid Crafts, together with some brown velvet ribbon from my stash. The swirl is cut from a Memory Box die. I painted Tilda with my Distress Markers - I love the warm yellows and oranges in this range.
My teamies at LhoSM have made some lovely creations to inspire you, so I hope you'll be able to hop over and join in with us. We are lucky to be sponsored by Live and Love Crafts for this challenge and this is a prize I'd love to win:
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs
Tracey x


10 comments:
gorgeous card Tracey...love those papers too...
Fi
x
Adorable hun...and loving the colours too :o)
big hugs Vicky xx
Gorgeous card!
You know, I was asked to make a card for someone which included sunflowers somewhere. I had a digi of a bear with sunflowers which wasn't very inspiring.... and now, everywhere I look, there's a sunflower!!
Now I really need to get round to making the card.....
Susan xx
What a lovely card Tracy!
Hugs Nicolet
Wunderbar hast Du das Mädel in Szene gesetzt, ein tolles Kärtchen.
LG
Ulla
This is such a beautiful card Tracey ! Love the warm colours and the papers and doily look stunning ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
so gorgeous tracey.fab image and your design and colours are stunning ;D
xx coops xx
Oh gorgeous card!
I'm loving your autumn colours too. Such a pretty card. Love the sunflower. X
Great card! Love that ribbon tie. x
Post a Comment