Hello everyone! It's a chilly morning here in SW Scotland, but gorgeous nonetheless. It's amazing how blue sky and sunshine can take your mind off the bitterly cold wind coming down from the North!
We have a new challenge for you at Sweet Stampin' today: What's Cooking (or something to eat). We'd like to see your food-themed creations this week - stamped, of course.
When I was trying to decide which stamp to use for my DT card it occurred to me that all of my food related stamps have cakes on them. I wonder why that would be..?
I masked the little hAnglar & StAnglar girl with the kitchen stamp from the same kit and coloured them with my Copics. It doesn't really show in the photo, but there's some crackle glaze on the water jug and glitter on the cupcake.
The DP is from an Authentique Christmas pad and I used the Cheery Lynn corners again. Check out the little food mixer charm! I can't remember where I got it but I've been dying to use it for ages!
Make yourself a cuppa and go over to Sweet Stampin' to check out what my lovely teamies have made to inspire you. We have digis from Whimsy Stamps as our prize this week and Joanna Sheen gives away a voucher each month to one randomly chosen entry. Hope you can join in!
Hugs
Tracey x

11 comments:
Superdooper card. I love the rich colours and the mesh style ribbon. Keep warm my lovely. X
This is gorgeous Tracey ! What a beautiful image ! Fantastic colouring and lovely paper too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
A beautiful card Tracy!
Hugs Nicolet
Oooh so gorgeous hun...and such a lovely layout and colours too :o)
big hugs Vicky xx
Love this. The image is fab and I love the colours.
Susan x
so stunning tracey.i love your green colours and gorgeous image ;D
xx coops xx
I love those mesh corners too and that charm and the image and those flo... Actually, i love it all. hugs x
Fabulous card Tracey, love the corner dies, never seen them before,love the masking, great images, and nothing wrong with CAKES!!
Luv CHRISSYxx
Hi Tracey
Fab card love the H&S image and your colours are just perfect.
Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some much appreciated comments.
Hope you enjoy what's left of the weekend and have a great week.
Take care
Ta ta for now.
Hazel xx
I love this card Tracey, its soooo me! Fab image choice!
Wedgie xxx
This is another card that I love. Your coloring is wonderful on this and it's so detailed! Absolutely wonderful. Hugs, Gail
Post a Comment