Monday, 29 October 2012

Woooh... Spooky!

I can't believe that this is my last GDT card for Cupcake Craft Challenges! The weeks have just flown by.  Thank you so much for having me, Cupcakes - I've loved every minute.

So, what's our challenge theme this week?  It's "Witches and Pumpkins". If you're anything like me, even though you don't "do" Hallowe'en, you still have to make a couple of cards, don't you?

I went for the (nearly) CAS look this time:



I love colouring this Tiddlyinks image! I used Copics (C0-09) for her dress, hair and hat. The dark red accents on her clothes are Copics R59 and R89; I used a silver Promarker for the buckle on her hat.

My card base is made from Bazzill cardstock and I cut a fancy Nestie rectangle from the same card.  Underneath that you can just see a strip of Basic Grey DP from the Little Black Dress collection.  I didn't have flowers in the right colour, so I took some WOC white roses and spritzed them with Charcoal and Pearl Glimmer Mist. 

The Cupcakes have made the most gorgeous Hallowe'en creations for you, so I hope you can go over and take a look.  This week we're sponsored by

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - Something Scary
Tiddlyinks Challenge - Hallowe'en

It was back to work for me today and my suspicion that I've got a manic couple of weeks ahead was confirmed.  On the plus side, at least life is never dull!

Enjoy the rest of your week.

Hugs

Tracey xx

13 comments:

Rachel said...

What a beautiful witchy card!
Wedgie xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Tracey, fabulous card - love that image and your colouring is just wonderful.

Sarah

Vicky said...

Stunning Tracey...such beautiful colouring hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

sallysbitz2 said...

Fabulous card, great layout & you have coloured the image perfectly x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

Delphine said...

I love your card, Tracey! Love the layout and choice of colours and your TI image is too cute! Have a great evening! Hugs Delphine xx

heidy said...

OMG stunning card Tracey!
Thanks for joining CCT this week!
Hugs Heidy

Faye said...

Awesome colouring on an awesome card. Thanks so much for being such a wonderful Cupcake. X

mixamatoasties said...

Love this Tracey. Fab image and colouring.

Hope the first day back wasn't too painful.

Susan x

coops said...

so stunning tracey.fantastic image and i love your mono design :D

xx coops xx

Jules said...

Hi Tracey

Fantastic colouring on this one. I haven't got the hang of one shade colouring at all!!!

Hope work hasn't been too manic for you.

Love Jules xx

Åsa aká Scraphorse said...

This is so wonderful and cute!

Thanks for playing with us at Tiddly Inks this challenge!

An Occasional Genius said...

Your monochrome colouring is fabulous hon!! A beautiful card. Hope work isn't too chaotic xx

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie yep I am late as usual....where do these hours...no no actually where do these days go lol.
Gorgeous spooky card shug with a fabby image. Cant wait see your jingle jangle shug altho you are an extremely busy lady so its no wonder it takes you a bit to ink her up. I look forward to seeing her in all the beauty you create.
Take care shug.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx