Saturday, 16 March 2013

Any excuse for chocolate

Actually, I don't normally need an excuse for chocolate as I can quite easily justify the need to eat some, whenever and wherever!  No wonder that I bring out this hAnglar stamp set every Easter - what's not to like about a whole basket of chocolate?


We're celebrating Easter a little bit early over at Sweet Stampin' this week - yes, we'd like to see your Easter creations, please!  I decided not to make a card this time, but instead made a tag to go on an Easter gift - which will no doubt be a chocolate egg!

 
 
I stamped the images of the boy and the basket onto watercolour card and painted them with DIs and Distress Markers.  The basket was fixed to the main image with foam tape, and the whole lot was then adhered to the tag with foam pads.  The DP on the tag is by Prima, the ribbon is from my stash (American Crafts, I think) and the little roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
 

Our challenge sponsor this week is The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop



and we have the Ribbon Girl as the sponsors of our monthly prize draw.  So there's two good reasons to join in the fun!  Why not come over here and see the gorgeous inspiration projects my fab teamies have made?

Have a great day!

Hugs

Tracey x

19 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

That's so sweet. And hanging off an Easter Egg. (a giant one) It will look even sweeter...

Have a great weekend.

Susan xx

Unknown said...

what an adorable image! i LOVE your coloring and fussy cutting...such a sweet, perfect tag for Easter!

Unknown said...

Awww that is adorable, Tracey, love the colours and your colouring is brill - those eggs look 3d.

And I agree with Susan!

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Sarah

Fiona said...

gorgeous Tracey...who does need an excuse for chocolate!!

Fi
x

Rachel said...

You know I love this tag Tracey, its just soooo pretty...and you're right...we never need an excuse to eat chocolate!!

Hope you're having a lovely weekend. Wedgie xxx

catherine said...

This is such a beautiful Card Tracey. the image is just perfect for easter and so beautifully coloured too.
x catherine

Tracy said...

I'm so glad you went with the DI's Tracey. They are the perfect medium to get that great softness that looks so well for your delicate little tag. Beautiful! Hugs!

Stempelhexe said...

Ein tolles Werk ist das geworden.

LG
Ulla

nicolet said...

Ooh this is adorable!
Have a nice sunday!
Hugs Nicolet

Anonymous said...

This is so so cute Tracey ! I feel like eating chocolate now !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

coops said...

so stunning tracey.really sweet image and i love your pretty colours :D

xx coops xx

Natali said...

Gorgeous tag and perfect for Easter gift. Your colouring is fantastic!!
Hugs,
Natali

Gail said...

Sweet sweet cute tag. OMG this little Hanglar image is absolutely beautiful. Wonderful tag!!!!!!! Hugs, Gail

xxxtglxxx said...

Tracey, this is sooo lovely! :) Fab image and beautifully coloured! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Beautiful colouring!!!! This little tag is gorgeous! Hugs, Lesley

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

ohhhh my oh my... this is cute.
thank you for using a Hanglar!!!!
i miss them!

An Occasional Genius said...

So gorgeous & love the pastel colours. I actually have some 'chocolate' bunnies ready for Easter so getting quite excited lol!! xx

Craftdee said...

Hi Tracey, just thought I'd pop by and say thanks for your Congratulations on the birth of our Grandtwins :-) Thanks also for your regular visits to my blog and your the sweet comments you leave, I appreciate them all :-) Donna xx

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

thank you Tracy,
wishing you a happy Easter