It's new challenge time at Sweet Stampin'! The challenge theme is "Girly" which fits beautifully with the gorgeous images created by this week's sponsor, Saturated Canary.
I love SC images but admit that I find them a little challenging to colour. More practice needed, I think!
Ava has been coloured with Copics and matched with papers from the Girls Paperie (how I miss these papers!). I added die cuts made from Cheery Lynn (border) and La La Land (corners), little roses from Wild Orchid Crafts and ribbon from my stash.
My lovely teamies have made some gorgeous creations which you can see here.
I'm so happy to be on holiday at last. It's been a long term. We still have some snow but it's melting gradually now that the sun is shining. Our local farmers have been incredible, clearing roads with their tractors (no sign of the council). We were without power for over 24 hours but as uncomfortable as that was, just a few miles away people were off for 3 or 4 days! The joys of rural life and overhead cable.
And what exciting things do I have planned for the holidays? Hmmm... well, my hoover has packed up so I'm going to trade it in at Currys - OK, so it's not that exciting but believe me, my joy will be unbounded when I can get the dog hair off my living room carpet!
See you tomorrow with my DT card for the Lovely hAnglar challenge.
Hugs
Tracey xx
13 comments:
It's a fab card Tracey and I promise I will make a card using Ava very very soon.
Enjoy your trip to Currys ;) and have a happy Easter.
Susan xxx
Gorgeous card Tracey!
We must watch that Susan to make sure she does make the card ;-)
A gorgeous card hon, loving all the gorgeous die cuts & pretty papers. Lol at your hoover excitement, you should have seen me when I got my new ironing board last year...bouncing around the house like a mad thing! You enjoy the pleasure of being hair free & well done your farmers, bless 'em.
Enjoy your weekend xx
Gorgeous card Tracey, beautiful image and colouring..
Luv CHRISSYxx
That's so pretty Tracey! gorgeous flowers and love the sweet spotty ribbon!
Hope the Easter Bunny visits you tomorrow!
Beautiful card with lovely flowers and dies. Sweet image and your colouring on it absolutely gorgeous.
Hugs,
Natali
I think your coloring is perfect! Beautiful card!
so gorgeous tracey.i love this sc image and your details and colours are really pretty :D
xx coops xx
Really beautiful card Tracey. Great image and colours. really looking forward to working alongside you at sweet Satmpin
x catherine
Love, love, love this card. Love the colors. Love the image, Love the papers. I honestly think this is one of the sweetest cards I've seen....beautiful! --Gail
Oh WOw I love this! Just love everything about it! Judy x
Gorgeous card Tracey! Its so pretty, and I love the layout.
Hope you're having a good week so far.
Wedgie xxx
Gorgeous card Tracey. I especially love those die cut corners. From LaLa Land hmmm, I may be doing some shopping soon.
Post a Comment