Wednesday, 13 March 2013

No Red or Green

Time for a new challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and our theme this month is No Red or Green.

I thought that I was doing rather well until the lovely Abi pointed out that I'd put leaves (yup, those green things that hang off trees) on my card!  So just ignore those, folks!


I used Magnolia papers as a background for my hAnglar and StAnglar image, which I coloured with Copics.  I added plenty of Glamour Dust to her wings and gold Stickles to the bauble.

The felt flower was made with a Dienamics die and I added a mixture of Wild Orchid Crafts stamens as well as those pesky leaves!

I do hope you can play along at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' this month. We're sponsored by Flat Friends who are giving away 4 digis to one lucky winner.

 
 
 
My teamies have made the most fab cards to inspire you, so grab a cuppa and hop on over to take a peek!
 
Have a lovely evening!
 
 
Tracey xx

10 comments:

An Occasional Genius said...

Yep, that's me....I should have been a proof reader I am so good at spotting things wrong! That said, your card is gorgeous hon. Am totally loving that purple paper.

Hugs xx

Gail said...

Love the purple. Such a rich, beautiful winter color! This is such a cute Hangler image! Gorgeous! Hugs, Gail

Rachel said...

Hee, hee!! At least your card isn't covered in robins!!! I can't believe I didn't notice all those red breasts when I was making the card!!!

Anyway, I think this card is fab...gorgeous colours.

Wedgie xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Tracey, my goodness it feels like ages since I visited your blog last - I've been such a bad blogger lately! Hoping to put that to rights now and you'll see me more often. Now you're pleased about that really, aren't you???

Gorgeous card - I think you're great doing Christmas cards this early and I love the leaves!!!

Fab card in the post below as well, the image is so sweet and the ribbon is a perfect touch.

See you soon,
Sarah

Faye said...

I really should do more with purple. You've rocked it here lady with a gorgeously stylish and pretty creation. X

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Tracey ! I love the colours and the felt flower is to die for ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

coops said...

gorgeous card tracey.i love the purple and really stunning image and flower :D

xx coops xx

Dawn said...

Gorgeous card, Tracey! I love the purple. The papers and your flower are beautiful.

Hugs, Dawn

Natali said...

Beautiful card with amazing flower on it and lovely image.
Hugs,
Natali

Grenouille Greetings said...

This is a beauty, Tracey. Love your paper choices and the striking embellishment with this sweetly coloured hAnglar! hugs, Lesley