Can I ask anyone who reads this to take some time to visit a couple of blogs. Jacque at Jacque's Joie de Vivre is an amazing lady who has fought breast cancer. She maintained her blog throughout her treatment and is truly inspirational, not just because of her positive attitude but also because she makes the most beautiful cards!
Now Jacque has heard that her friend Elise Dinolfo, who is 38 and has a four year-old son, has been diagnosed with breast cancer. Jacque is asking that as many people as possible pop over to Elise's blog to give her some moral support.
I hope you can find the time to follow the links and leave a message - I love the fact that we have the technology to help someone like this and one of the reasons I love crafting so much is that everyone is so supportive of each other.
Jacque is also offering quite of bit of pink blog candy to promote breast cancer awareness, love her.
Hugs,
Tracey x

No comments:
Post a Comment