Saturday, 2 October 2010

Pink and Chocolate

For the first of two cards this afternoon I've got a little hAnglar ladybug painted with distress inks and Twinkling H2Os.  I used the sketch from this week's Papertake Weekly Challenge and combined it with the latest Cupcake challenge, which is Pink and Brown.

I gave her a good sprinkling of Glamour Dust over her wings although she perhaps looks a little too shiny now due to my (lack of ) photography skills!

All of the other items, apart from the organza ribbon, are Doodlebug; the gems are in fact dark pink, pale ping and brown but they don't really show up in the photo. 

See you soon with a little hAnglar & stAnglar creation.

Tracey x

2 comments:

Faye said...

Ooooh Tracey, this is a fabtastic card, that galmour dust is the perfect finishing touch. I love what you've done with our pink and brown colour combo. Thanks for playing with us at Cupacke this week. xx

Lisa said...

Awh, this is so pretty Tracey! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)