Thursday, 21 October 2010

Woooooo ....Hallowe'en....

It's taken what seems like ages to get back into the swing of things since we got back from our wee break.  I've had cards on the go, trying to make the most of the time before we go back to school and the countdown to Christmas begins, but I've mostly been pulling cards apart and generally not liking what I've done.  Come back, mojo ...

However, there are one or two Hallowe'en challenges out there at the mo and I've been able to use this cute little CC stamp at last - she's been burning a hole in the drawer waiting for this time of year.


It's not the most complicated card I've ever made, I admit but I didn't want to distract too much from the cute stamp. I've coloured her with Copics, Promarkers (grey and black) and a black prisma pencil.  The background paper is Basic Grey and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts (I coloured the orange buds with a Copic pen to get a colour to match the paper).    The sentiment is made from Doodlebug rub ons and the feathery stuff is Basic Grey.

I'm going to enter this in the following challenges:

Stamp Something --- Hallowe'en Somethings
A Spoon Full of Sugar --- Boo!
Stampin' for the Weekend --- Hallowe'en/Fall

Will have a little Magnolia card in a wee while.

Tracey x

1 comment:

Tracey Feeger said...

What a fabulously cute card. Love the image - coloured beautifully. Love that ribbon on the top too and the flowers are a wonderful touch. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something.
mwah
Trace