Saturday, 9 October 2010

A little Autumn hAnglar

The challenge over at Lovely hAnglar Only is "Seasons" and this gave me a great excuse to get out my Pink Paislee Queen Bee papers again.  I love these Autumn colours!  I'm going to enter this card in the Stampin' for the Weekend challenge as well, which has the theme of Autumn.


Unfortunately I couldn't get a decent photo of the card and looking at it now I would reorganise the flowers a bit, but too late now!  I coloured my hAnglar girl with Copics and added Glamour Dust to her wings.  I cut her out with a Nellie's die and threaded narrow organza ribbon through the holes.  The ribbon and flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

It's just a quick post today because we're getting ready to go on holiday for a couple of days and I seem to have so much left to do before Mum and Dad get here tomorrow.

Enjoy your weekend!

Tracey x

5 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Tracey

A beautiful card. Great colouring of your gorgeous image and fabulous backing papers.

Have a lovely few days away.

Love Jules xx

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Tracey. Love the warm colours and fab papers. Enjoy your holiday!
Clairexx

Pop's Cards said...

She is gorgeous i do love the colours that you have used, husg Pops x x x

I use a matt photo paper really cheap and open everything is microsoft publisher as that is all i have, i resize in there and just click print, i also use this for my digital images, but use neeanh paper, my printer is fab the colours never run or bleed, i have a kodak all in one cheap inks too :) hope that helps x x x

Faye said...

Hiya Tracey. This is such a pretty autumn card. Love the ribbon laced around the image, what a fabby idea. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog. xxx

Iris Wiechmann said...

Very lovely card Tracey! Thanks for playing along at LHO!

Hugs,
Iris