Another week gone in a blink and I've only managed to make one card! I think it's about time I sorted out my work-life balance ...
Over at Sweet Stampin' we would love to see your fabulous creations on the theme of Spring Flowers. This is mine.
First, apologies for the dodgy photo - I'm beginning to wonder if Scotland is actually floating towards Scandinavia, as the light here is absolutely awful at the mo! I used a Bazzill base and Magnolia paper - my last piece of this daffodil paper, so time for me to go shopping, I think (any excuse!). I stamped Tilda with Memento ink, masked her with a post-it and stamped the bench over the top. She's been coloured with Copics and I added some Stickles to her petticoat and headscarf and flowers. The background has been distressed with Scattered Straw ink just to lift it a little.
I mounted the image onto a doily and used more of my lovely flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts around the edge. Pebbles Inc pearls and some All My Memories ribbon (years old!) finished the whole thing off.
I've got another busy week ahead but I'm determined to get on top of things at work. Gregor's got a pal coming to stay tonight so I might get a chance to make a card later.
Whatever you're doing, have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Tracey xxx
12 comments:
Hi sweetie I love this card this is what spring is about I think I should of thought more about daffodils with mine doh!! lol The paper is absolutely beautiful its so pretty. Hope you manage to make a card tonight hun, have some time for you shug. Take care & have a good weekend.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
This is a gorgeous card Tracey, love the paper and the colours are very cheery and spring like indeed. Hope you can make it to the craft room tonight. Enjoy the rest of the weekend hun. Hugs, Claire x
this is so sweet...fab papers too.
Fi
x
This is so pretty = really spring like.
I think the light is terrible wherever at the moment - we seem to have the lights on all day!
Hugs
Valxx
hi huni i think this is gorgeous i love the colours and the paper is gorgeous xx
Hi Tracey. Your card is gorgeous and so spring like. Hope you get your craft time tonight!
Clairexx
Hi Tracey, this is soooo beautiful, you really hit the bull's eye with those flowers and papers, they're just perfect Spring and thank you so much for letting me know that I'm the spotlight at Sweet Stampin this week.. I hadn't seen it yet :) I'm all smiles :) Hugs xxx
I love the card Tracy! You already know I'm very envious of your flower arranging skills and I love the color combo and papers
Linds x
Hi hunni..this is stunning..I love the flowers..so beautiful xx
Thought you'd been a bit quiet! You're ok though. Anyway, I think this is the sweetest card. Yellow is my fav colour, so I love everything about it. Hope the hectic week doesn't get you down. Big hugs. xxx
Oh Tracey! This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I love the sunshiney colors and you've coloured Tilda WONDERFULLY! GORGEOUS card my dear!
Hugs,
Elise
I love this Tracey, it's soft, pretty & positively oozes Spring! Take care xx
Post a Comment