Sunday, 27 February 2011

Woo-hoo! My hAnglar card came third!

I'm so chuffed! 



I couldn't get Inlinkz to accept the thumbnail piccie yesterday no matter what I did, so I thought I might have exempted myself from the challenge.  Then I checked out the old Dashboard this morning to see what everyone has been up to and saw my name on the Lovely hAnglar Only blog.  It's also well worth having a look at the winning card by Kathrin (aka Kruemel) - it's absolutely gorgeous.   The next challenge starts later today, so do pop over to see what it is if you like hAnglar and stAnglar stamps. 

Have a lovely Sunday!

Tracey xx

8 comments:

Mina said...

wow Tracey congratulations, its so well deserved your easel card is stunning
Mina xxx

Vicky said...

Well done sweetie tho I'm not surprised cus this really is a gorgeous card. So well deserved hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

xxxtglxxx said...

congrats on your top 3 - its well deserved and a really great card. Fab shape too! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Jodi said...

Congratulations on your beautiful card!! Your coloring and shaped card are gorgeous!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card. Love the design and the colours. Hugs Michele x

Mary J said...

Beautiful! I love your matting and flowers Tracey!

An Occasional Genius said...

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving talent. Told you it made me gasp! xxx

Jacilynn said...

well done this is gorgeous! great card!
cheers