Just a quick note to let you know that the hAnglar and stAnglar website has uploaded more stamps for sale, including the one I've always wanted, "Baking Tray". I've just ordered mine - I know I'm not supposed to be buying any more stash but I can't bear to miss this one!
Hugs
Tracey xx
2 comments:
I have that one hun brought it off ebay a while ago altho I dont have the sitting one as I brought it separately. I've just been over & ordered the sailor one how totally cute are they. Thanks for the tip sweetie you are a gem.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
Sorry to gate crash, but I NEED to know how you're getting them to send them to you. Ive been so desperate to get my hands on just one but have never been able to think of a way around the 'only posting to sweden' nonsense x
Post a Comment