Not that you can really tell from the picture, but I decoupaged the flowers in the barrow so that they stand out a bit. What you can see is the bling, which doesn't look nearly as OTT in real life. The DP is from a Craftwork Cards freebie in a magazine; the embossed border and the Candy Dots are Craftwork Cards as well. I put the image on a doily from Joanna Sheen and added a sentiment which I cut from a Panduro Tilda paper pad. Finally, the ribbon is from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Right, I'm off to get another 20 minutes or so in the garden! I do hope this weather lasts - I'll need a few days of exposure to get rid of the ghostly glow that is the colour of my legs!!!
Big hugs
Tracey xx
4 comments:
this is fab Tracy..I love tulips!! you are so lucky to be near the beach so you may as well take advantage when you get the chance!!
Fi
x
Hi sweetie this is such a beautiful card & the sparkle just makes it all the more beautiful hun. The weather is gorgeous isnt it its the reason I'm behind on my commenting tho lol....all those jobs that need to be done before the summer hits lol.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
Oh this is just so pretty hun xx
Oh, oh, oh, this is just so pretty. xxx
Post a Comment