Just wanted to tell you that I've come 3rd in the Lovely hAnglar Only challenge - yes, the one I wasn't going to enter where you had to make your own DP.
Thank you so much for your encouraging comments on this one - I really do appreciate it.
Hugs
Tracey xx
6 comments:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO I've just seen it myself hun & came over to congratulate you I've barely been doing any hopping the last few days so I'm on catching up during today & tonight.
You soooo deserved to come in the top 3 hun the card is gorgeous. I love this set one of mine is going on a card today fingers crossed lol. Well the image is coloured so I'm half way there lol. Enjoy the rest of your day sweetie.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
Lovely card and well done you! I truly do love this card!!! Should have come first:)
Yay! Congratulations on your well-deserved win!
Oh hun, I am soooo proud of you! See I told you that card was gorgeous and I have an eye for these things. I love it when I'm right! Isn't it always the way with the cards we are not sure about or gave us a headache or both. Just look at my rainbow card! ;)
Mmmmmwah.
P.S. One egg down...
Well done Tracey.
Your card was amazing!!!
Love Jules xx
Congratulations hon, very well deserved xxx
Post a Comment