Tuesday, 28 June 2011

Blog Candy Winner - At Last!

I have been snowed under trying to get everything done ready for my school trip to France so I'm a week late in announcing the winner of my birthday blog candy.



I asked the Boy Wonder to pick a name from a hat and he chose ...Chrissy!  Many congratulations, Chrissy.  A box of goodie will be on it's way to you in lovely Napier, NZ. 

Hope everyone is having a good week.

Hugs,
Tracey xx

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

thanks for your comment on my castle card.

re the shaving brushes, a lot of us have been to Wilkinsons and bought them out!!! not sure if you have them in your area.
kathleen mc x

Chrissy said...

WOW!!!! Thank you so much,,whoo hoo...I'm so happy, will e-mail you right now...[doing a wee jig]
Luv CHRISSYxx

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

congrats to the winner and thanks for giving us this chance!

Dana Joy said...

Congrats Chrissy.