I haven't had much time to myself lately but over the weekend I managed to make something with my newest hAnglar acquisition. I used the little boy last time and so it's only right and proper that the little girl gets an outing.
I'm the first to admit that I've gone slightly OTT with the flowers, but the card was made with the latest Lovely hAnglar Only challenge theme in mind, which is "For a Girl". And this is definitely girlie, I think!
I've stuck with the usual suspects - I know what I like! The papers are my favourites from The Girls Paperie, the border is a Magnolia die (worth every penny) and the flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts. I even used the Magnolia doily die (sadly, not worth every penny). I still can't match up the two halves of this doily to make a decent whole, but have found that a bit of judicious placing of your image can hide a multitude of sins! Little hAnglar is coloured with Copics and believe me, she is just lovely to colour. I added a couple of self adhesive pearls, again from WOC to the buckles of her shoes.
All of the edges were distressed with Lord Timmy's distressy-thingy and were then inked and Stickled to within an inch of their little lives.
Here's a little look at the inside. I just cut a Nestie shape and distressed it with the Timmy thingy before adding some Antique Linen ink to the edges.
Having a mad rush to get organised for my school trip which starts on Sunday. If I can be back with a card, I will!
Have a lovely rest-of-the-week!
Tracey xx
14 comments:
really pretty tracey i love that sweet image and all the lacey dies are fab liking that paper too might have to hunt it out !!!thanks so much for joining us at lovely hAnglar only this week
hugs sara x
Hiya Tracey :)
Thanks so much for your lovely comments :)
Adore your card, a super-cute image and coloured beautifully. I havent seen this one before and its gorgeous. Great details and fabulous flowers and layout too!
hugs
xxalisonxx
OMG Tracey! This is just GORGEOUS! I love the colors on here, and yes yes yes .. those flowers are BEAUTIFUL!!! I loooove it!
Big Hugs,
Elise
Oh this is really girly and pretty, I want to go to a tea room and eat cakes now!! ;) xxx
This is totally gorgeous x
Love those punches & you can never have too many flowers x
hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com
This is beautiful Tracey, just lovely.I love the colours and your colouring, so pretty, never OTT with flowers.Gorgeous papers and love the edging.
Luv CHRISSYxx
wow this is beautiful tracey.fab sweet hanglar and your colours and pretty details are stunning ;D
xx coops xx
Your card is just gorgeous...beautiful colors and details :0)))
Thanks for playing with us at lho ;0)
Hugs Nicole
Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous I love the image and your colours are fab, hugs pops x
Your card is really really girlie! I LOVE it!
Thanks for joining us at "lovely hÄnglar only",
hugs,
Marina
Am loving this Tracey...the colours papers, and inked edges all look super! xx Jenny xx
Hi Tracey, love your beautiful card. Those papers are a fave of mine altho I am still at the stroking stage. Love your die cut border. keeleyxx
What a sweet card. I LOVE that paper and that delicate border is just so pretty! x
This is a stunning card Tracy so very pretty.
Teresa xx
Post a Comment