Over at Sweet Stampin' Towers this week we've got a fabulous challenge for you! We'd like to see what you can do using something old and something new on your arty creations! Remember, it doesn't have to be a card, as long as it's stamped.
We are being sponsored this week by Bugaboo, who have some lovely digi images. I used this lovely frame for my little hAnglar butterfly boy to sit on.
I coloured the hAnglar with Copics and gave his wings - and the flowers on the frame - a good doing with some Stickles. The border around the card was made with my new Martha Stewart PATP punch - I love this and will use it loads! The stripey DP is Basic Grey and the brown paper is from my K&Co Madeleine pad, which is still one of the best sets of papers ever, imho!
The flowers and stamens are all from Wild Orchid Crafts as usual. And, by the way, my "something(s) old" are my hAnglar stamp and the papers and my "something new(s)" are the Bugaboo digi and the PATP punch set.
I'm off for another Lemsip. On the plus side at least this cold should be over and done with by the time I head off to Paris with school in a few days time. Can't wait!
Have a lovely Saturday - hopefully there'll be some tennis on, as I haven't seen any yet!
Hugs,
Tracey xx
14 comments:
oh how sweet! I love it!
gorgeous Tracey, fab colour combo and fab little floral arrangement!!
Fi
x
This is gorgeous x
Love your colour combo, looks kinda vintagy. Great punch too x
hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com
So sweet Tracey..! love this cute image and those dp's are just lush hun..!
have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx
Ooooh hello! WHat gorgeous colours you've used on this rather sweet little number! Have a great weekend. xxx
This is just gorgeous Tracey - love the PATP design. Off to Paris eh? ope you have a fabby time. Hugs, Claire x
This is simply stunning sweetie, hugs pops x
gorgeous card tracey.i love the sweet hanglar image and stunning autumnal colours :D
xx coops xx
Cute.
Tracey, such an adorable card. I love these sweet images and your coloring. Great job on the challenge.
What a cutie, I love the colours too, right up my alley! never mind the lemsip, get something a little stronger down you!! Will get that recipe typed out tomorrow xx
Cute card Tracey, I used this frame too, its very pretty. Love all your detailing in the bottom corner. Wedgie xxx
Now, I'm sitting here and thinking,Why are you not coming up on my blog reader, because Ive seen your cards,and I love your work, this one is so cute and beautifully coloured,I remember the wee mermaid too, so I clicked follow this blog, and it came up you already follow this blog, but I had to sign in again, so I could follow on reader, silly blogger,things are changing on this all the time, no wonder I get confused.Thanks again for the candy, I'm still buzzing around the house.
Luv CHRISSYxx
Hi Tracey
Gorgeous colours on here and I love the frame around your image. It matches perfectly with the flowers you have put in the corner.
Love Jules xx
Post a Comment