This is just a quick post to prove that I haven't disappeared! The Boy Wonder and I have had such a busy time and I don't know what happened to the last week of our holiday. I have managed to make some cards, though and thought I'd show you this one which I thought I'd enter in this week's Just Magnolia challenge.
This week Just Magnolia would like to see Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness. Some of you will know that my lovely friend Marianne is battling breast cancer at the moment; she's had a very tough time lately as she's developed one infection after another and they've had difficulty getting the drugs through her system properly. Last week she had to have a Hickman line put in - it's just at the base of her throat, bless her, so must be quite uncomfortable. But if it helps the chemo and Herceptin to go round, it will be worth it.
Anyway, here's my Pink Christmas card
I used Tilda Wants a Hug as I thought it was so appropriate! She's been coloured with Copics and cut out with a Nestie. I wrapped some Basic Grey fibres around a MS punched square and sat Tilda on top. The papers are also Basic Grey and I found some Wild Orchid Crafts pale pink wild roses in my ever-growing stash of flowers! The tag is a Magnolia Doohickey - it's such a useful size, this one and I use it quite a lot, in case you hadn't noticed!
Hope to be back again this week with another card. I got my new Tildas the other day and have been trying to get some coloured. I think this is one of the best collections for some time - I bought four stamps but could easily have bought four or five more!
Have a lovely week.
Hugs,
Tracey xx
7 comments:
I'm glad you're having such a good time off school. :) This is a faaby Chrimbo card, (I'm now officially in denial.) loving the tertan. xxx
This is a gorgeous card Tracey - love the image and fab papers and colour tones. Big hugs to your friend. Hugs, Claire x
so beautiful tracey,the tilda is really pretty and i love your soft colours and details :D
xx coops xx
Your card is so so delightful Tracey ! I love the punched square as a background and the fibers add even more sweetness to your gorgeous creation ! Hugs and love from Catherine
This is so sweet Tracey, I love the paper anbd such a sweet Tilda.
Clairexx
Hi Tracey
What a magical looking Christmas card.
Love what you have done with the ribbon.
Love Jules xx
Beautiful Tilda Tracey...love the gorgeous soft colours...has taken me ages to get on your blog today...blogger on a go slow...then freezes on me...Love your papers too, so lovely..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Post a Comment