After only 6 weeks at school we're on holiday for a fortnight. I know the time is going to go by in a blink as I've got so much to do. In spite of trying to be organised enough not to have to do any school work over the break the last week has been mad and I've picked up more work than I'd expected. I'll just have to be very disciplined and make myself set aside a couple of days to get it done.
Anyway, an autumnal hAnglar today. I made this with the Lovely hAnglar Only challenge in mind - the theme is round and I used a circular Go Kreate die to cut out this sweet image. I coloured her with Copics and splodged around the edges with a Stempelglede grunge stamp and some Antique Linen distress ink.
The image is mounted on a doily I cut with my new Cheery Lynn die. I'm smitten - what a joy this was to use, as it cut perfectly first time using the Grand Calibur. I used the Timmy thingy to scruff up the edges of my DP (the paper with the writing on it is Prima, the other is either MME or Bo Bunny, not sure). The pearls and flowers are from WOC and the ribbon is from my stash.
As well as getting ready for Christmas over the next couple of weeks (!) I am determined to get me some crafting time. I'm waiting for the new Tildas to be released as I'm quite taken by the sneak peaks I've seen. Does anyone know if there will be any new hAnglars this Christmas?
See you in the morning with the latest Sweet Stampin' news.
Hugs,
Tracey

9 comments:
I can't believe you have broken up again! We don't finish until the 19th! Try and have a really good break hun. Love your card, such a sweet image and fab colours. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Claire x
stunning card tracey.the sweet hanglar is gorgeous and i love your soft vintage colours and details :D
xx coops xx
Oh I love this card, it's a beauty. Soft, subtle, elegant, cutesome. Very nice. Enjoy the next few weeks too. xxx
Oh Tracey I love your card ! I had never seen this little H and S image before and she is delightful ! Love the colours you have chosen too... Hugs and love from Catherine
That's beautiful Tracey!
I love the colours and the design.
Thanks for joining us at "lovely hÄnglar only",
hugs,
Marina
Hi Tracey, What a gorgeous card. Such a sweet image and great colouring. I've been sorely tempted by the doily dies - maybe tomorrow! Thank you for your advice on my blog about the sewing machine. It's still on the waiting list at the mo, surgery scheduled for early next week ;-) Sarah
Hello Tracey, another gorgeous card, love the stamp and distressing. Enjoy the holidays and hope it doesnt get too cold. Could have been in swimwear last weekend, out in my winter coat and scarf walking dog today-eek!!
Clairexx
Such a pretty card, love your colour scheme
Lindsay xx
OH, are you on your holidays??? See, if I kept up with my commenting, I know these things wouldn't I!!!
I adore your card, the colours are very me & I love that Prima paper xx
Post a Comment