I'm still completely smitten with my Maja Designs papers so have used these again with my Go Kreate dies. Tilda has been coloured with Copics and I've used Frantage for the embossing part of the challenge.
I've gone a bit bonkers with the flowers but my logic is that I can't justify buying more if I don't use these up!
Have a lovely day!
Tracey xx

6 comments:
See I am trying to do a card with lots of flowers but it's looking pants right now. This is fab though.
And, how very dare you... a girly girl trying to get out.... I thought you were my friend ;)
Susan xx
so gorgeous tracey.fabulous shape and I love your sweet image and fab pretty details and colours :D
xx coops xx
really gorgeous, love the shape and design
thanks for playing with us at marvelous magnolia
hugs
céline
Gorgeous hun...:o)
biggest of hugs Vicky xx
OMG Tracey ! Your cards are always exquisite and this one is no exception ! I love everything about it and this little Tilda is sooooo cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Another absolutely beautiful card. Love the shape of it, the image, your coloring (is always wonderful) and embellishments! --Gail
Post a Comment