Here's my take: I went for the bottom line, Sparkle, Ribbon and Flowers

My lovely friend is due to have a little girl later this year, so I thought I'd get ahead and make the card while I'm on holiday. The DP is from the fabulous Maja Design Sofiero range and I love how pretty this is. I stamped my hAnglar girlie onto a Nestie diecut and coloured her with Copics. I'm really pleased with how well the Copics, paper and pinky-mauve roses match up - more by luck than by design, but that's fine by me!
The flowers are a mixture from WOC and the Ribbon Girl; the white vine/leaves is actually ribbon, too and I think it was from the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop (so sad that this has closed). The butterfly was cut with a Cheery Lynn die and I used some wired ribbon to make the big bow. There's Glamour Dust on her wings and clothes to add some sparkle.
You can get all the details over at LhoSM but I've included the bingo grid here for you to see.
Hope you can play along this fortnight!
Challenges entered:
That Craft Place - It's a Girl Thing
Hugs
Tracey xx

7 comments:
This is a stunning card. very pretty & delicate x
hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk
so gorgeous tracey.really pretty details and shape and your image is so sweet :D
xx coops xx
So sweet :) that image is gorgeous.
Susan xx
What a gorgeous card Tracey ! I love the shape... The paper and flowers are so beautiful... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
A beautiful card hun, love the shape, adorable image and lovely colours and embellishments. Hugs, Claire x
Sweet, sweet, sweet...in my favorite color. I adore this little image and this card. Absolutely beautiful!!!! --Gail
Beautiful card hun, thanks for joining us atThat Craft Place this time xx
Post a Comment