Saturday, 20 July 2013

Christmas in July

I am SO loving this fabulous weather! The sky is picture-postcard blue, the sun is shining and there is a slight breeze to help us keep cool.  It seems stranger than usual, then, to be posting a Christmas card in July, but that's our new challenge at Sweet Stampin'!

I've been revisiting some of my older Lili of the Valley stamps as I have no doubt that I'll NEED a good number of the lovely new Christmas stamps which are due out next week. 



I've been at the Simple Stories paper pad again.  I love this collection; it goes so well with kraft card and has that lovely homespun, folk-art look.  I teamed it with a Cheery Lynn border and patterned ribbon from my stash.  I cut a Dienamics photo corner and a Doohickey bow and used the offcut hearts from the La La Land banner die to echo the hearts in the ribbon. 

Stamp and Create are sponsoring this challenge with a $20 voucher for their online store, so do hop over here to see the fabulous inspiration projects my teamies have made! Stamp and Create also have a sale on right now, if you fancy a little internet shopping!

I'll be back tomorrow with my Lovely hAnglar DT card but in the meantime have a fabulous weekend!


Challenges entered:

Lili's Little Fairies - Christmas in July

Hugs,

Tracey xx

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is sooooo adorable Tracey ! I agree with you : this paper looks fantastic with kraft card ! And the image is really cute... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Vicky said...

Adorable hun....:o)

have a lovely weekend...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

so gorgeous tracey.i love your papers and really sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Chris said...

Gorgeous card, Tracey! That image is so adorable!!! The papers are fabulous and look so good with the kraft! I don't think you'll be the only one NEEDING the new LOTV stamps!:))
Enjoy the sunshine!
Chris
x

catherine said...

This looks fabulous Tracey. I have this stamp too . Love the check paper and kraft with it- real homespun country look to it.
A bit cloudy today but still very warm up here
x catherine

mixamatoasties said...

Oh that's so lovely Tracey. Fab card.

Susan x

Tracy said...

They are all decked out in their Christmas finery aren't they. Too cute Tracey. Hugs!

Unknown said...

Love this, great design and I love the image. Hugz

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is beautiful Tracey. I love the papers and cute image.

Kim said...

So cute! That is a great image. I love the red with the Kraft paper looks great together.

Little K Smith said...

Aw this is so lovely! Just adore that super cute image, lovin the gingham with the kraft and I love the dies too!
Thank you for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies and good luck :)
Kelly.x

Gail said...

What an adorable LOTV stamp. These 3 little girls are colored wonderfully, the paper is great, the layout is great, the embellishments are great. This is a wonderful Christmas card!!! --Gail

Gail said...

Oooh, I love this card! The image is so cute! Love the color, layout, the paper...this is a GREAT Christmas card!! --Gail