Thursday, 28 November 2019

Colour therapy

I can only go so long without going back to my favourite colour combinations.  This little cutie from Lili of the Valley was just crying out for some bright green and pink!



My Copic YG21, YG23 and YG25 are almost always in use and I love them with the RV pinks in either the 20's or the 50's and 60's.

Another Christmas card done.  Or at least, it is now.  I forgot to colour the penguin's nose before I took the photo!

Tracey

5 comments:

Marjeta said...

Adorable image. I love this card.

Chris said...

So cute...beautiful colouring and colours.
xx

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is stunning, Tracey. Your coloring is brilliant and I love the furry hats!

Tracy said...

Precious! Those YG are my faves too.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

LOVE this image, so sweet Tracey. Gorgeous colour combo and fab design. Hugs, Wends xoxo