Wednesday, 1 September 2010

Just Magnolia Challenge - Dawny's Sketch

The uber-talented Dawny P provided a sketch for this challenge at Just Magnolia, so I decided to use Tilda leaning on the word "noel" to make another Christmas card.  I've managed to get one or two done now, which will save me some time later on this year.


I painted Tilda with Distress Inks, added Glamour Dust to her wings and gold Stickles to her halo.  The papers are Magnolia and I punched the white borders from Bazzill card with my Martha Stewart punch, the exact name of which escapes me at the moment.  The ribbon is by Doodlebug, as are the two glitttery brads holding it in place and the sentiment was in a pack of Forever Friends embellies I acquired from somewhere as a freebie.  The roses are, as always, from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Take care,

Tracey x

1 comment:

Mina said...

brilliant idea Tracey and such brilliant colours too...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx