Wednesday, 22 September 2010

Stamp Something Digi Challenge

A very quick post this evening.  Talk about multi-tasking - posting this card which I did for the Stamp Something Challenge, marking essays, getting my son organised for bath and bed, washing up and wrapping up a present for my friend's new baby! 

Anyway, here is my card for the challenge - this week the theme was to use a digital image and I just had to make a card featuring Mo Manning's gorgeous girlie - she always reminds of little orphan Annie!


I use Bazzill for the card base, Nestie die cut and for the matting.  The glittery paper is from my stash but I am pretty sure it is by Imaginisce and called Pretty Maids in a Row.  The gingham ribbon is from my odds and ends box and the glittery dots are from a Doodlebug alphabet set.  I used a Sizzix die to cut the star from glitter card and attached the "superstar" metal embellie with a glue dot.  The embellie is years old but was from a Pebbles Inc. pack. 

I coloured Mo's image with Copics and Promarkers, using the Promarker blender pen to get some shading on the dress, which you may not quite be able to see.  I put some Glossy Accents on her shoes and covered the trim on her dress with white flock.  I think this card might be destined for my god daughter who is big into amateur dramatics!

Have a lovely evening!

Tracey x

No comments: