The challenge at WOC was "Make It Sparkle" and I've fiddled and faffed with this project so much that there is as much glitter on me as there is on the card.
I've used Bazzill card for the base. I couldn't find the right colour paper in my stash so I used my Martha Stewart Punch around the Page on contrasting Bazzill instead. The swirls are from a Doodlebug set - the sticky shapes have been sprinkled with glitter. The gems are also Doodlebug. The flowers have been sprayed with glimmer mist and the large open rose has been stickled as well using the colour "Icicle". The flowers are, of course, from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The Hanglar image has been painted with distress inks and Twinkling H20s and he's had a good dose of Glamour Dust and turquoise glitter. The star is from Quixotic Paperie and the ribbon is from my stash.
If I'm quick I'll just have time to post this before 8pm!
Hope you've had a lovely weekend!
Tracey x
No comments:
Post a Comment