Thursday, 9 September 2010

Just Magnolia/Totally Tilda Challenges

I seem to have so much on at the moment and I really don't like not having the time to make cards.  Hopefully if I can get myself organised over the next couple of weeks I can aim for a couple of challenges a week during term time.

I thought I would make a card for the Totally Tilda Challenge, whose theme is Lilac and Lace.  It then occurred to me that the Just Magnolia First Friday of the month challenge is now "Anything Goes", so I'm going to enter this card for that as well.




Anyway, today's card has been made with Bazzill as a base and covered with Lili of the Valley papers.  I used my Martha Stewart Punch around the Page to make a lacy border around some Bazzill Dotted Swiss paper. I cut another layer of patterned paper with a Nestie and sat Tilda on top of ths. I coloured her with Copics, Promarkers and Prismas for shading and added a bit of glamour dust to her parcel.  The roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the lace is from my stash.

Nearly the weekend!

Tracey x

3 comments:

Bev said...

Such a sweet card, love your colour combo and wonderful details. Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

Cor* said...

Cute card. I have yet to use that stamp...you definitely inspired me! LOVE the lace punch Thanks for joining in for this fortnightly Lilac & Lace Totally Tilda challenge.

Mandy said...

Tracey your card is adorable, so sweet and pretty, love it.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda for our lilac and lace challenge
hugs Mandy xx