Kids often say to me "Miss, I can't do it!" and I always say "Of course you can. We can all do things if we try".
And now those words have come back to bite me because I just can't do cards for boys! It's even more frustrating because I have a son and I would love to be able to make "cool" cards for him, but I fear it is not to be.
However, I have tried to come up with something for the LotV challenge this week. I know it's not my finest hour, but I had a go.
I inked/distressed my Bazzill and Magnolia card/paper to make it look dirty (as I say, I have a son!) and coloured the cute Lili of the Valley stamp with Copics. The ric-rac was in my stash and is supposed to look like waves to go with the boat in the picture. The little wooden compass is from a rather old Pebbles Inc. travel themed set and the mini tags are Doodlebug.
Hope to be back tomorrow with a Tilda card.
Have a lovely evening.
Tracey x
No comments:
Post a Comment