I used one of the beautiful die cut images for the main focus of my card and mounted this onto a scalloped circle/doily cut from a Marianne D die. Actually I'm not having a huge amount of luck with these dies - cutting is OK but embossing using my Bigshot is very hit and miss. I'd really appreciate any tips if you have them!
I covered the easel card with Basic Grey paper and used Wild Orchid Crafts Gardenias edged with Coffee Shop Glimmer Mist as accents.
Unfortunately the photo isn't the greatest so you can't really see the ribbons very well, but they are from American Crafts - I mounted a velvet ric-rac style ribbon on top of a brown sheer ribbon for some dimension. I put the sentiment on top of that using a plain and scalloped Nestie with a Pebbles Inc. rub on.
Simple, I know, but still pretty - hope you agree!
Take care,
Tracey x

1 comment:
Awe your card is adorable Tracey, love your soft colour combo and this adorable image which you have coloured so beautifully. Love your paper and gorgeous floral detail.
Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-
Post a Comment